- Must be licensed by the Marine Conservation Board.
- Download License Application below. Complete and return to Department of Environment.
- Only Caymanians over 18 may be granted licenses.
- Only two pots per family and pots must be identified with a DOE tag.
- No fish pot may be set within a one–mile radius of any designated Grouper Spawning Area from 1st November through 31st March.
- Pots must meet certain mesh size and overall dimension specifications. Download specifications below.
Fish Pot Specifications