Marine Park Maps
Marine Park Regulations and Map = side 1. Conservation Laws = side 2.
The brochure is sized to be printed on 11”x17” paper. It can be printed on smaller paper but the ruler along the bottom will no longer be to scale.
Marine Park Zone
- No taking of any marine life alive or dead, except:
- Line fishing from shore is permitted;
- Line fishing at depths of 80 ft or greater is permitted;
- Taking fry and sprat with a fry or cast net is permitted. NOTE: fish traps, spear guns, pole spears and other nets are totally prohibited.
- No anchoring – use of fixed moorings only, except:
- boats of 60 ft or less may anchor in sand, so long as no grappling hook is used, and neither the anchor nor the rope or chain will impact coral;
- anchoring permitted in designated Port anchorage areas – contact Port Security on VHF channel 16;
- anchoring prohibitions suspended during emergencies and by permission of Port Director.
- Bloody Bay, Little Cayman – Special restrictions have been placed on the use of the Bloody Bay Marine Park; no commercial operations may use the park without a license from the Marine Conservation Board.
- No taking of any marine life, alive or dead with no exceptions.
- No in-water activities.
- Public may access only at speeds of 5 mph or less.
- No anchoring of any boat.
- NOTE: Line fishing, fish traps, nets, spear guns and strikers are totally prohibited.
- No taking of conch or lobster by any means.
- Line fishing and anchoring permitted.
- Anchor, chain or line must not impact coral.
- Spear guns, pole spears, fish traps and nets prohibited, except that fry and sprat may be taken with a fry or cast net.